Employment Opportunities at the Cascade Radio Group
As of December 20, 2021
The Cascade Radio Group in Bellingham, WA is looking for a full-time Promotions/Digital Champion. Be the linchpin between sales, our production department and brand managers across all five of our stations! We’re seeking an outgoing, high energy individual to proactively create, assist & support Brand Managers and Sales with design and execution of on-air, and online/onsite promotions designed to engage listeners and drive revenue. Our Promotions Manager needs to be a multi-tasker with broad social media skills and ability to create relatable social content. Experience in radio promotions and/or digital marketing preferred.
In addition, our Promotions Manager will:
- Use your creativity and graphic skills along with knowledge of Power Point and other station tools to design outreach materials, sales materials, promotional & event re-caps and maintain on-brand presentation across all websites and social media.
- Be responsible for all permitting and insurance paperwork necessary for all appearances and promotions. Manage and assist with set-up/teardown of station events, remotes and appearances as needed.
- Step up Aptivada contest platform revenue by developing sellable annual contest events
- Maintain and update promotional & feature sponsorship calendar for all stations
- Schedule and conduct regular promotion meetings
- Manage e-clubs and create regular e-blast campaigns; provide tracking across all stations.
- Regularly provide presentations on the performance of websites, social media and all digital and interactive products to management and staff.
- Proactively works with Brand Managers and on-air teams to develop relatable social content, photos and video for Facebook, Twitter, station websites and YouTube.
- Proactively source prizes and positive community tie-ins for maximizing station exposure.
- Manage prize inventory, distribution, and winner information and notification.
Compensation ranges from $35,000-$42,000 DOE. If you are willing to learn new products, have promotions experience in radio and digital platforms, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cascade Radio Group is an EEO Employer.
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Full time position Fully Commissioned position / uncapped
The Cascade Radio Group has an immediate opening for a Sales Account Executive who will identify and solicit new business and service and grow existing accounts. He, or she, will develop persuasive proposals in response to client needs and/or opportunities while ensuring client satisfaction through effective communication.
The Cascade Radio Group handles advertising for 5 radio stations, KGMI, KISM, KPUG, KAFE and KBAI with a broadcasting range that extends from Seattle to Vancouver, BC and to the Olympic Peninsula. In addition to Radio, we offer a full complement of digital options for our advertising and promotional partners to deliver an unbeatable combination of results.
· Prior outside sales experience in radio, television or other media environment.
· Excellent computer skills (excel, word, power-point) and the ability to create presentations.
· Strong skills in prospecting, generating proposals and generating sales.
· Enthusiastic and positive team player.
· Your own vehicle for transportation and be able to drive to and from client meetings.
You will have the ability to set and maintain your own schedule and build your income uncapped. This is a full-time, fully commissioned position with a guarantee for initial months while you on-board.
If you are a creative thinker, engaged in the community with previous sales experience and have good communication and organizational skills, you should apply.
The Cascade Radio Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer located in the Pacific Northwest. The group consists of 5 radio stations. If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply with resume, cover letter and aircheck to HR@cascaderadiogroup.com.
The Cascade Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.