Sales Account Executive:
The Cascade Radio Group has an immediate opening for a Sales Account Executive who will identify and solicit new business and service and grow existing accounts. He, or she, will develop persuasive proposals in response to client needs and/or opportunities while ensuring client satisfaction through effective communication.
The Cascade Radio Group handles advertising for 5 radio stations, KGMI, KISM, KPUG, KAFE and KBAI with a broadcasting range that extends from Seattle to Vancouver, BC and to the Olympic Peninsula. In addition to Radio, we offer a full complement of digital options for our advertising and promotional partners to deliver an unbeatable combination of results.
You must have:
- Prior sales experience in radio, television or other media environment.
- Excellent computer skills (excel, word, power-point) and the ability to create innovative presentations.
- Strong skills in prospecting, generating proposals and generating sales.
- Enthusiastic and positive team player.
- Your own vehicle for transportation and be able to drive to and from client meetings.
You will have the ability to set and maintain your own schedule and build your income uncapped. This is a full-time, fully commissioned position with a guarantee for initial months while you on-board. Cascade Radio offers a full benefit package including 401K.
If you are a creative thinker, engaged in the community with previous sales experience and have good communication and organizational skills, you should apply.
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Cascade Radio Group
2219 Yew Street Road
Bellingham, WA 98229
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cascade Radio Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.